Picking An Exploratory Essay Topic: 24 Great Examples
If you are in need of help picking an exploratory essay topic there are 24 great examples below:
- Write about the struggles or the advantages that polygamy has versus monogamy
- Write about whether a single parent can raise a child as well as two parents in the home
- Write about whether interracial marriages encounter more struggles compared to marriages of the same race
- Craft a paper about a single adult without any children should be allowed equal opportunity to adopt a child compared to those who already have children or who are married
- Craft a paper about how adoption can help build good families
- Craft a paper about how same sex parents are equally effective at parenting compared to conventional parents
- Review how religion positively impacts families
- Review for the reader how living together as a couple prior to marriage can positively impact a relationship
- Review how staying single has benefits compared to marriage, even if you stay with the same partner for a long period of time
- Explain to the reader whether relationships are more successful if the man is the primary “breadwinner”
- Explain to the reader why love remains one of the most important components for those who are choosing spouses
- Explore why it is better for children when their parents stay together in spite of no longer wanting to be together compared to getting a divorce
- Explore who should bear the burden of the majority of healthcare costs
- Explore whether organically produced food is a better health option
- Explore for the reader what changes can be made in order to improve water supply around the world
- Explore for the reader whether America should continue to punish countries for their human rights violations or simply ignore it
- Explore for the reader whether pets are a beneficial addition to families
- Describe whether schools should continue to use traditional textbooks or whether they should only rely on digital textbooks
- Describe ways in which college education could be made more affordable for the masses
- Describe the best study methods for those preparing for an exam
- Explain whether limits should be placed on violence in TV
- Explain whether organ donations should be a requirement after death
- Explain whether the United Nations is viable anymore.
- Write about how divorce has a negative impact on children
Hire a professional essay writer online - Z Essay - expert paper writing service for college students.
A List Of The Most Popular Exploratory Essay Topics For College
In an exploratory essay you should explore the issue from different points of view. You are not supposed to argue for your position. What you should do is just assess the problem in an unbiased way, provide opinions of different people on the subject, and prove them with strong supporting information.
It is not difficult to find a good exploratory paper topic for college. Pick any popular and controversial issue, and your essay will be a success. The best exploratory essays are the ones that:
- Cover at least two arguable sides;
- Are interesting for discussion;
- Have no agreed position on the subject of discussion;
- Are based on enough research materials on the issue including not only opinions, but factual information as well.
Here is a list of popular topics that fit the requirements of exploratory writing for college the best. Choose any idea that grabs your attention or create your peculiar topic on the basis of suggestions below.
- Can renewable sources of energy fully satisfy our needs in power?
- Can computers teach better than human teachers?
- Are tablets and E-readers to blame for making our eyesight worse?
- Do cell phones cause the brain cancer?
- Should young children be prevented from using social media?
- Should number of government positions be decreased?
- Can our presidency turn into dictatorship?
- Should we change our taxation system?
- Is it necessary that two parents be the family earners nowadays?
- Do adopted children make families stronger?
- How can nanotechnologies improve our environment?
- Can social media be used to teach students in college?
- How do technologies in education improve?
- Do social media negatively affect personal relationships?
- Is online education better than traditional education?
- Is gene screening ethically incorrect?
- How can the heavily polluting countries, like China and India, be made to do less harm to environment?
- Do recycling programs really have any positive effect on environment?
- Why is it important to support the development of electric car technologies?
- What does “Hawk-Eye” technology mean?
- Are nanotechnologies safe?
- Why do food allergies occur more often nowadays?
- Is the problem of global warming exaggerated?
- Why cannot bullying in schools be brought under control?
- Is fast food to blame for obesity among teenagers?
- How do artificial sweeteners affect our health?
- How can college be made more affordable?
- Why should families go to church more often?
- What factors are responsible for children’s bad behavior: genetics or poor upbringing?
- What are the most crucial factors for creating a strong family: love, friendship, or financial advantage?