Oglesby Family Clinic
21 Gibson Road
New Cityland, CA 91010
RE: Records Clerk wanted
Dear Mr. Ramos,
I am writing to apply for the Records Clerk position with Oglesby Family Clinic advertised in the classifieds. With over five years of experience in administrative and customer care roles, my abilities and formal training specifically suit me for this next career step. The following examples from my resume represent the absolute value I can offer your team:
- Certified Professional Coder Apprentice -I am certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders, with 200+ hours in training with the Boards of Cooperative Educational Services, New York.
- Previous Insurance Industry Experience -In previous roles I serviced MetLife customers in both data entry and customer service capacities, effectively handling Statement of Health form approvals and account issues.
- Account Management and Billing -As a strong communicator I excelled in high call volume settings, and I am skilled at resolving complex issues quickly while ensuring accurate documentation.
My educational foundation and professional background are outlined further in the attached resume. Partnering with an organization with the same level of commitment to growth and advancement within the health care industry is the next step in my career path. I look forward to setting up a meeting where I can more about your team and where we can discuss the ways I can support the overall mission of Oglesby Family Clinic.
Sample Cover letter for Medical Records Clerk
The fact is that today in cooperative world people give lot of importance to cover letter and resume so make sure you put your best efforts in preparing them. The mentioned sample cover letter will allow you to understand the format of writing letter for Medical Records Clerk.
(Write your name and address)
801 Edgewood Road
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Charming Shoppes Inc.
167 Olen Thomas Drive
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
My previous working background will definitely assist me in performing work accurately as mentioned by you in JobCentral.com . Working with Charming Shoppes Inc. located in Little Rock for Medical Records Clerk would be simply great deal.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- I was in telephone contact with other hospitals and GP surgeries to obtain all relevant information that may be required for casenotes and liaise with all levels of staff regarding patient files.
- This included collecting all letters and results from secretaries on a daily basis and file in readiness for future clinics.
- Prepare notes for clinical out-patient appointments ensuring that all results are mounted.
- Trace all medical records to appropriate clinics using Semahelix system.
- Deliver notes to respective clinics around the hospital.
- I had to have full knowledge of all consultant names and their specialities. Cover other team areas in case of sickness and annual leave.
- Have an understanding of the procedures involved in amalgamation of patients’ notes. Carry out the procedures when required.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me for any clarifications required.
Filed Under: Cover Letter