N.C Jindal Public School Punjabi Bagh Admission Schedule For Entry Level Classes For Open Seats(Other Than EWS/DG Category Seats) For The Session 2018-19
Nursery Admission Criteria :
Admission Criteria And Point System To Be Adopted In N.C. Jindal Public School For Admission Of Open Seats(Other Than EWS/DG Category Seats) For The Session 2018-19
|Total number of open (General) Seats @ entry level||130|
|Upload the criteria and points||26.12.2017|
|Commencement of admission process and availability of application forms for admission||27.02.2017|
|Last date of distribution of application forms||17.01.2018|
|Date of starting of submission of application forms||27.012.2017|
|Last date of submission of application form||17.01.2018|
|Uploading details of children who applied for admission under open seats||01.02.2018|
|Uploading marks(as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||08.02.2018|
|First Draw Of Lots||09.02.2018|
|The date of displaying the first list of selected candidates (Including waiting list) (Along with marks alloted under point system)||15.02.2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents if any regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list||From 16.02.2018 to 20.02.2018|
|Last date of deposit of fee for successful candidates of first list||21.02.2018|
|Deposit of fee for first waiting list candidates||From 22.02.2018 to 24.02.2018|
|Second draw of lots (If Required)||27.02.2018|
|The date of displaying the second list of candidates(If any) (Including waiting list)||28.02.2018|
|Resolution of queries if any||From 01.03.2018 to 07.03.208|
|Last date of deposit of fee for successful candidate of second list||07.03.2018|
|Deposit of fee for Second Waiting list candidates||From 08.03.2018 to 10.03.2018|
|The date of displaying the third list of candidates (if any) including waiting list(along with mark allotted under point system||15.03.2018|
|Closure of admission Process||31.03.2018|
LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION/ ADMISSION
1: Self attested photocopy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the Child from Municipal Corporation to be attached at the time of Registration.
2: Self attested Photocopies of the following documents to be attached at the time of admission:-
- Medical Certificate of the Child (from MBBS Doctor, preferably from Govt. Hospital)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the child.
- Proof of Residence : Documents valid as proof of address of parent/child as per circular No. DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/77 dated 19.12.2016 issued from Directorate of Education (PSB) are as follows:-
- Ration card issued in the name of Mother/Father (having name of the child).
- Domicile certificate of the child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Proof of Sibling, if studying in this school (last Progress Report Card of the Sibling)
- Proof of Alumni (Copy of Class X/XII passing certificate or having studied atleast for continuous 5 years)
- Single child/First child must submit an affidavit to this effect.
- Two Photographs of the child, father & mother each and guardian (for out stationed candidates only).
Note : Timing from 09:00 A.m. To 01:00 P.M. On working Days Only
Image Credit: ncjps.in
From the Principal's Desk:
We, at N.C. Jindal Public School, strive to produce ignited minds that are an expression of ambition, freedom, trust And confidence. Through the everlasting journey, we encourage the students to bear a great sense of belonging Ness, responsibility and compassion for all life. Thus, they learn to transcend all narrow boundaries of caste, creed, religion and nationality to become global citizens of the new world.
We believe children are born with innate capacities and potentials that need to be encouraged with the instruments of motivation and guidance. Our dedicated team of facilitators, the teaching fraternity and the whole ambience provide a conducive environment for learning scholastic & co-scholastic aspects, wherein the intellect is sharpened, imagination is kindled, dreams are nurtured and destinies are shaped. They are enlightened with the refining fires of discipline and duty, service and sacrifice; they emerge as strong individuals to face the challenges off the community as well groomed citizens. Read more...